Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The End

The voyage draws to a close.
As always, paradoxically, looking back it feels like more than the real duration (2 months), but I can't believe its gone so fast.
And equally predictable, I've just begun to really have fun, feel comfortable, discover the nightlife of Nagoya, and meet people.
While I haven't always felt compatible, the trip as a whole, and my stay in Japan in particular, has been fascinating, enriching and well worthwhile.
See most of you soon at my surprise welcome home party :-)


Kyoto and Nara
Weekend before last I went to Kyoto and Nara with Bob, Eyal, and a horses head.



Some final pictorial thoughts

Everything is in order, for example, in the cafeteria, the potato chips are weighed to ensure precise quantities. And these men in uniform straighten the bikes all day:

From japan2


I told you they sleep in the labs:
From japan2


Last weekend Kenji took me to an Onsen (hot spring) in the mountains, with snow and everything.

The great man himself, Kineneneneji:
From japan2


Pre Onsen:
From japan2


Then I went to the port. See the weekend photos (about 10 of them) in the second half of Japan2 album:

No comments: