Sunday, January 28, 2007

in nagoya, new videos/photos

Hi, so, this is my first blogging experience from this side of the blog.
its hard to read the words backwards.

there are two new photo albums of 'good times' in japan.

just around and stuff:



and weekend in Kobe:



I just showed up to the synagogue in Kobe friday night at dusk, and they welcomed me in. took part in the singing and dancing around to welcome shabbat, and sat down for a great meal with a bunch of israelis and their japanese wives, assorted other expats, and an interesting japanese guy who is almost converted.

------------

also, here are a few great photos from a great man, dave from adelaide. taken during the conference in kunming, china.



----------

and check out this short video of the conference made by a gekko loving spaniard (he makes robots that can climb walls)



----------

here is a video of my living quarters (or really, eighths)



----------

1 comment:

Bar G said...

Now that's a start..
Loved the clip (some very sexy nerds in the crowd :)

Keep up the good work (I'm still workning on my wedding's web-album)

P.S: Send my regards to Eehui...